Electric Cargo Bike – Workman 2
1,909.95 £ – 2,504.95 £
Model: “Workman 2”
This specially designed electric cargo bike fits perfectly with the craftsman or anyone who wants a special carriage. The lid can be opened in the middle and goes to both sides makes it easy and convenient to store items or tools, etc
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover
Electric cargo bike - Workman 2 specifications
- Colour: Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, antirust treatment and anti-slip seal)
- Display: Easy and user-friendly Deluxe Digital LCD display with 6 different speed limit.
- Electronic “Walking mode”: Hold down a button on the display and the bike drives up to 5 km/h.
- Motor: Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and provides up to a maximum of 25 km/h at the highest speed level and of course CE approved.
- Battery: 36V, 9 Ah Li-ion battery – Anti-theft lock (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Charger: Smart charger that stops charging when the battery is fully charged (CE, GS and TUV approved).
- Gear: 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter.
- Brakes: 2 Promax front brakes (V-brakes) & 1 back brake (V-brake) + parking brake
- Front wheel: 20″ Kenda tire.
- Back wheel: 26″ Kenda tire.
- Rims: Aluminum wheels with sturdy spokes.
- Loading capacity: 150 kg.
- Box dimensions: 91 cm. x 59 cm. (LxW)
- Weight: 47 kg.
- Dimensions: 214 x 88 x 126 cm.
Electric cargo bike - Workman 2 details
- High quality adjustable seat with shock absorber and extra comfort.
- Adjustable bicycle handle with ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height.
- The bottom of the box is treated with anti-slip material. (Anti-slip)
- Elevated side plates (60 cm).
- The lid can be opened in the middle and goes to both sides. It is made with high quality hinges.
- Strong hinge in the middle of the lid for a lockr.
Our bikes are delivered 80% assembled. Assembly of the remaining 20% does not require any special tools. Just a wrench, hex wrench, screwdriver. 2-4 hours of work is sufficient to mount the box cycle. Detailed photo assembly manual included.Download product sheet
Superior: V-brakes(rubber brakes) 0,-, Premium: Mechanical disc brakes +0,-, Deluxe: Hydraulic disc brakes+Anti-p tires +260,-, Ultimate Curve: Hydraulic disc brakes+Anti-Tilt+13ah battery+Anti-p tires +694,-